Glamp-in with the family in the comfort of your hotel room. Brand new refurbished room guaranteed.
With the adults enjoying the newly refurbished hotel room, the kids can jump into a world of make-believe and fun with their very own tee-pee, blankets and games in the surroundings of their own personal treehouse.
The package includes:
- A stay in one of our brand spanking new rooms, hello brand new everything
- Accommodation in a room with 2 queen size beds which can accommodate 2 adults and 2 children comfortably, with cots available upon request.
- Your very own glamp-in setup. We have set you up with a tee-pee, games for the whole family, pillows and blankets to make sure your kids are comfortable.
- Buffet breakfast for 2 adults plus don’t forget that it’s the Holiday Inn brand promise that kids under 12 stay and eat free!
- Free Wifi internet for IHG Rewards Club Members. What’s better is that it is Free to join!
- Our Best Price Guarantee promises you will pay the best price when you book direct with us. No booking fee ever.
* Clicking the ‘BOOK NOW’ button above will direct you to the Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders booking engine. Your special offer will be populated once you have entered your dates of stay.
or call 1800 HOTELS (1800 468 357)
What do parents think about the glamp-in package at Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders?
Kerry from Piper Sienna
Our favourite Melbourne hotel just keeps getting better and better!
Last week the kids slept rough or as rough as it gets for my jetsetters, road testing the Kids Glamp-In Package at Holiday Inn Melbourne and let’s just say it was a HUGE hit!
Sandi from Kids Fashion Blogger
Last night the girls and I got to stay at the @holidayinnmelbournein the fabulous refurbished tree house room and to top it off they have just launched Glamp In Packages for kids. So the girls walked in to see this gorgeous teepee set up with games and puzzles for them to play! They were so excited.
What makes Melbourne fun?
Well besides the obvious that Melbourne is the most liveable city in the world, we have the most activities for those who are young and old(er).
If you’re a sporting fanatic, we have the AFL and Rugby.
If you’re the type of family to ignore the cold (that’s what scarves and jackets are for) why not visit the winter night market at the Queen Victoria Market?
If you like to Skate, Slide and Chill we are a 5 minute walk from the Common Law South Wharf.
If you love your musicals, Aladdin is still in town (don’t wait too long as the magic carpet will take the cast away soon)
What makes Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders the fun choice for families?
Kemmons Wilson started the Holiday Inn brand in 1952 with the belief that families shouldn’t have below standard accommodation just because they have kids.
Moving forward to 2017 we have taken that just a little step further. From our amazing front guest experience staff to our housekeepers all of us know that the joy of travel starts with a smile.
Kids upon check-in will be entertained with their own kids packs and don’t forget if they are under 12 they will Stay and Eat Free (with a paying adult)
Oh and the most important part is that you will stay in a NEW room… with brand new EVERYTHING!